Internship, Work Shadowing or Voluntary Service –
Try out nursing
An internship is right for you,
- ... if you want to work practically.
- ... if you want to help other people.
- ... if you want to do something important for society.
- ... if you want to meaningfully bridge waiting times.
- ... if you want to try out nursing and care.
There are various ways to do an internship in nursing professions. You can find more information here:
Internship for 1 day:
- Future day or "Girls’Day" and "Boys’Day" or
Internship for 1 week to 3 months
Internship for 1 year - or 6 months to 1.5 years
How much time do you have?